By accessing this website, you agree to our terms
1. This website is published by Newman Cozens Financial Management, a trading style used by Newman Cozens Ltd. whose Registered Office is Crofton House, Unit C, Fareham Heights, Standard Way, Fareham, Hampshire, PO16 8XT. The following statements apply to this website and any subsidiary Newman Cozens Ltd. web site accessed via this site.
You can obtain a copy of our current terms of business by contacting us through this website or by sending an email to email@example.com
The value of your investments can go down as well as up, and you may not get back all the money you invested.
2. Newman Cozens Ltd. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registration number is 456286.
We have used due care and skill in composing the content within. We do not guarantee the accuracy of any information. We do not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
We shall not be liable to any company or person for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of any information contained within this website. The information within is not intended or implied in any way to be a substitute for professional advice.
3. This web site is published in the United Kingdom and is intended for the information and use of United Kingdom residents only.
4. Newman Cozens Ltd. are the owners of all trademarks, logos and names. The images used within this website are subject to copyright and where not owned by Newman Cozens Ltd., used under licence. All rights are reserved by Newman Cozens Ltd.
5. The pages of this site, may not, in whole or in part, be reproduced, copied, stored, transmitted or used by any party except for the purpose of downloading for private, non-commercial, viewing purposes or where we have given our prior written consent. You must not alter anything on this web site and no material from this site may be used on any other web site and no links may be created to this site without our prior written consent.
6. We may make changes to the information contained within this site at any time without updating this site to reflect those changes and we will not be liable for errors, omissions or for information becoming out of date. If you are in any doubt as to the accuracy of any content contained within the pages of this site, or if you require any further information, you may wish to contact us.
7. We will not be liable for any claims, penalties, losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from the use of or inability to use, interruption or availability of, this web site its operation or transmission, computer viruses, or any unauthorised access to or alteration of the web site. We do not warrant that the contents of this web site are compatible with all computer systems and browsers.
8. This web site may provide links to other web sites from time to time. Those linked sites are not under our control. We do not accept responsibility in any way for the contents of any linked site, or any link contained in a linked site, or for any material that you encounter when you leave this web site (whether knowingly or not). In particular, you may be going to a web site whose originator is not authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
9. We do not guarantee that an e-mail sent to us will be received, or that the contents will remain private during transmission. If you are concerned about this, then please consider other means of communication. You will be responsible for ensuring that any electronic message or information you send to us is free from any virus or defect that may harm our systems in any way.
If you do not wish your personal information to be used for marketing purposes or receive future communications from Newman Cozens Ltd. then you can notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
11. In the event that you have a complaint about us or any of our products or services please contact us at: Crofton House, Unit C, Fareham Heights, Standard Way, Fareham, Hampshire, PO16 8XT or by telephone on 01329 288 924 or by email at email@example.com.